Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Update

So it's been awhile since I've updated this. I had good intentions when I started it but life can just get so hectic. Our household has been filled with sickness that has kept me pretty busy. Thom has had something since January and it turned into bronchitis and then onto something that looked like mumps??!! He was banished to the basement for several days since we weren't sure what it was and I could still here his coughing through the kids monitors from down there. The kids managed to get what he had, then they managed to come down with the flu. I managed to somewhat avoid it and just got a mild cold but right after they got better my back has gone out. I went to the Dr. finally and found out I strained muscles in my lower back, I have psoriasis and a bladder infection....LOVELY.
On top of all of this my little baby boy is having a birthday in a little over 2 weeks. I've been party planning and making him a montage that is consuming my life right now. In fact it is after midnight right now. I should be in bed since no one is sleeping well anymore and I'm up at all hours of the night for the last two months.
I had to come brag on my babies before heading to bed though...

GABRIELLE IS POTTY TRAINED!!!! WOO HOO!!! I've been waiting to say that for a long time!!!! Now if only I can keep little Z from playing in her potty. One down, one to go.

Zachary continues to learn something new everyday. He runs everywhere anymore and he is climbing everything and anything. He stands on his little ride on cars like they are surfboards and he climbs whatever he can. This boy doesn't stop from the moment he wakes up. He is go, go, go all day....why is it I can't lose this weight???? He has the cutest little dance anytime he hears music. He is just too much. He FINALLY started saying mama on Saturday so now he can say Dada, mama and hi. I cannot believe he will be 1 soon. It is amazing how fast time goes once you have children.

Having children is the best thing I've ever done by far. Every night when I put them in bed I just think what amazing blessing they are. It still just makes me overwhelmed with emotion when I look at them. They are unbelievable and the love I have for them is so indescribable. I can still remember the days of crying myself to sleep wondering what I did so wrong in life to make God punish me for not being able to have babies. Now I wonder what in the world I ever did so right to be able to be the mother of my two perfect little miracles. I still don't know what it was but I do know that I'm so thankful for them!!!!

No comments: