Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Gabbie's first day of preschool

Gabbie started preschool on September 8th. She did really well and didn't cry until I came to pick her up and she couldn't get to me. I really think she was just overtired since she needed a nap. Second day she cried because she didn't want to leave. The next week we missed because we went on vacation and yesterday she did awesome!!! The teachers all say she is doing wonderfully but tell me everyday that she is so loving. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a problem since they tell me it EVERYTIME I pick her up. I never really thought about the conseqences of my loving her up all the time but apparently she is thinking it is totally normal to want to hug and kiss EVERYONE she comes into contact with. OOPS! I guess we need to do some talking to her about boundaries :)

Here are a couple of pics from her first day.


No comments: