Moving on up the growth curve that is. YAY!!! Gabbie has finally graduated from below the 10% curve she has always been on and is now 25.5 pounds (20ish%) and 35 1/4" tall which is around 35%. I'm so excited. Of course this is probably all because I bought her pants in size 2T for next year and now she will be needing 3T.
She also got her mumps vaccination today which caused her pain. She cried really hard and keeps whining when she walks that it hurts which of course breaks my heart. Only one more vaccination to go for her for a long time though thank goodness!!!
Zachary is growing steady and is now a little over 22 pounds and 29 inches. He is getting a new tooth which explains the sleepless nights we've been enduring here lately. This makes #9!!!! She says the molars are right behind so that ought to be fun. Zachary got his last vaccination for awhile too but he does so well with them...barely a peep. I contribute the lack of pain him not feeling it as much do to all the fat on those thighs of his.
What makes me the most sad though is my weight. I need to lose a whole Gabbie and Zachary to be at my recommend weight for my height. I am really needing some motivation and a little extra time would help. It is so hard to find the time to exercise. I feel like I'm just making excuses though....Maybe if everytime I thought about shoving food in my mouth I would do some exercise instead I would be OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Wow! Zach is going to catch his big sister in weight very quickly. I can't beleive he is only a few pounds behind her. Yeah for Gabby moving up to the 25%. I here ya on the weight thing, I need to lose about 25lbs to be in the recommended weight range too - it's just so darn hard.
Post a Comment